Pediatric Brain Foundation's Impact is Three-Fold:
- Provide financial support to families with children impacted by neurological disorders, brain cancers and traumatic brain injuries.
- Support and empower families and health care professionals with up-to-date information and resources on the latest discoveries in pediatric neurology.
- Educate the public and advocate for expedited scientific research to find treatments and cures for the more than 14 million children living with some form of neurological disorder, as well as the millions more with brain cancers and traumatic brain injuries.
What Makes the Pediatric Brain Foundation Unique?
The Pediatric Brain Foundation focuses on all children suffering from neurological disorders, brain cancers and traumatic brain injuries; including those diagnosed with autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, epilepsy, neuroblastoma and a myriad of others, as well as the 60% of children without a diagnosis.
We're on a Mission:
- To support and encourage impacted families
- To cure pediatric cancers
- To repair traumatic childhood brain damage
- To offer therapies in the most hopeless cases of pediatric neurological disorders